Spring Cleaning Tips
Maison Chic Interiors – Spring Cleaning Tips
Spring Cleaning Tips from your Harker Heights Interior Designer
Happy with your home design for now? Great! But every home needs a little refresh now and then – even if its just cleaning. Here are some easy spring cleaning tips for getting your home or office sparkling clean!
Need more than cleaning? No problem! Maison Chic Interiors can visit with you about how to update, refresh and restyle your home for a brand new look! We can use furniture and decor you already have or give you a completely updated space with everything new! No matter what your budget or needs – we can help! For all of your Killeen and Harker Heights Interior Design needs – CONTACT US!
Spring Cleaning Tips
- For your refrigerator use a combo of salt and soda water. The bubbling action of the soda water combines with the abrasive texture of the salt to make a great cleaner. Baking soda paste works great too!
- Lots of lime buildup around the faucet? Lay paper towels over the fixture, soak it with vinegar and let it set for an hour. The deposits will soften and become easier to remove.
- Clean screens with a scrap of carpeting. It makes a powerful brush that removes all the dirt.
- Clean windows with a rag and soapy water, and then dry them with another lint-free rag or clean white packing paper.
- If drapes are looking drab, take them down, remove the hooks and run them through the air-fluff cycle in the dryer along with a wet towel (to draw off the dust) for 15 minutes. Hang them back in the windows immediately.
- Clean the blades of a ceiling fan by covering them with a light coat of furniture polish and pull an old pillow case over each blade then slowly pull the case off – all the dust will remain inside the case!
- Sometimes comforters, blankets and pillows don’t need to be cleaned, but they do need to be aired out after a long winter in your closed-up home. Take them outside and hang them on a clothesline for a day or fluff them in the dryer on medium to high heat with a wet rag and dryer sheet.
killeen interior design, harker heights interior design, fort hood interior design, interior designer, maison chic interiors, paula raymond, spring cleaning tips, remodel, interior designer harker heights tx, interior designer killeen tx
Tags: harker heights interior design
, interior designer
, spring cleaning